Sea & Sea MDX-D800 Underwater Housing for Nikon D800/D800E (With Sync Cord Connector)
Sync Cord Connector Included!
Every button equipped with a luminous sticker
Compatible with both the VF180 1.2x and VF45 1.2x viewfinders
By attaching the VF180 (#46112) or the VF45 prism viewfinders (#46111) (magnification ratio of 1.2x) to the housing, the magnification increases by 1.2x and entire field of view can be seen at the same time. Recommended for users committed to strict composition and focusing.
The unique design makes the MDX-D800 one of the most ergonomically designed housing on the market today
With both hands on the grips, further improved ergonomic design provides access to such controls as the main command dial and the sub-command dial the both of which are necessary for manual photography not to mention controls for video function.
Two Fiber-optic cable sockets
By connecting the Fiber-Optic Cable (L-type) to the socket, the light of the digital camera
- Every detail of the housing is precision-machined from a solid aluminum-alloy block to achieve a high-quality texture and design, the colored anodization strengthens the housing
- Almost all functions of the Nikon D800/D800E can be operated underwater (the Fn button located on the front of the camera is not supported).
- The housing buttons are angled for ease of use and enhanced functionality.
- Equipped with an accessory port for HDMI output (*2)
- Equipped with a tripod socket in the center of the bottom of the main body.
- Comes with an optical viewfinder 0.5x as standard. Other interchangeable viewfinders are also available (optional).
- The quick shoe makes the camera easy to install and remove from the housing.
- A built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to any water leakage.
- Depth rating of 100m/330ft makes the housing ideal for tech diving.