Sea & Sea MDX-D600 Underwater Housing for Nikon D600 Camera (With Sync Cord Connector)
Sync Cord INCLUDED
MDX housing for FX format DSLR camera, Nikon D600 / D610
Compatible with both the VF180 1.2x and VF45 1.2x viewfinders
By attaching the VF180 (#46112) or the VF45 prism viewfinders (#46111) (magnification ratio of 1.2x) to the housing, the magnification increases by 1.2x and entire field of view can be seen at the same time. Recommended for users committed to strict composition and focusing.
You may encounter some difficulties to access the delete button function if VF45 1.2x is installed on the housing. To avoid this problem, manufacturer suggests using VF180 1.2x instead
Two Fiber-optic cable sockets
By inserting the Fiber-Optic Cable into the housing connector, an external strobe will be optically connected to the camera's built-in flash enabling full-featured strobe photography and creative lighting expression.
- Controls most essential functions of the Nikon D600/D610 camera underwater. (Bracketing button, Preview button and Function button are not operable from the housing).
- Equipped with an accessory port for HDMI output (*2)
- The housing buttons are angled for ease of use and enhanced functionality.
- Equipped with a tripod socket in the center of the bottom of the main body.
- Comes with an optical viewfinder 0.5x as standard. Other interchangeable viewfinders are also available (optional).
- The quick shoe makes the camera easy to install and remove from the housing.
- A built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to any water leakage.
- Depth rating of 100m/330ft makes the housing ideal for tech diving.