MDX-5DMKIII FOR CANON EOS 5DMKIII (With Sync Cord Connector)
#SS-46115 SLR HOUSING LEAK DETECTOR
#SS-50122 SLR OPTIONAL SYNC CORD CONNECTOR
Compatible with the Internal YS Converter.
MDX housing for Canon EOS 5D Mark lll with full-frame C-MOS sensor.
Compatible with both the VF180 1.2x and VF45 1.2x viewfinders
By attaching the VF180 (#46112) or the VF45 prism viewfinders (#46111) (magnification ratio of 1.2x) to the housing, the magnification increases by 1.2x and entire field of view can be seen at the same time. Recommended for users committed to strict composition and focusing.
You may encounter some difficulties to access the info button function if VF45 1.2x is installed on the housing. To avoid this problem, manufacturer suggests using VF180 1.2x instead.
The unique design makes the MDX-5D Mark lll one of the most ergonomically designed housing on the market today
With both hands on the grips, further improved ergonomic design provides access to such controls as the main command dial and the sub-command dial the both of which are necessary for manual photography not to mention controls for video function.
- Every detail of the housing is precision-machined from a solid aluminum-alloy block to achieve a high-quality texture and design, the colored anodization strengthens the housing
- Almost all functions of the Canon EOS 5D Mark lll can be operated underwater (the sub-command dial
- Equipped with an accessory port for HDMI output.
- The housing comes with N type connector (2-pin wired).
- Shutter lever tension can be adjusted with a spring.
- The rear case buttons are angled for ease of use and enhanced functionality.
- Equipped with a tripod socket in the center of the bottom of the main body.
- Comes with an optical viewfinder 0.5x as standard. Other interchangeable viewfinders are also available (optional).
- The quick shoe makes the camera easy to install and remove from the housing.
- Built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to water ingress.
- Depth rating of 100m/330ft makes the housing ideal for tech diving.