Sea-Doo GTI Diver Propulsion Vehicle DPV
This Sea-Doo GTI Diver Propulsion Vehicle comes w/battery and charger. 'Sea-Doo GTI recognizing that the original little yellow, personal water propeller was fine within its prescribed limits, Sea-Doo decided to go to the next level, literally and metaphorically.' Just for confirmation the only difference between this one and the newest Supercharged is the color and speed control but with the same size battery it will run out quicker.
The GTI is light enough to carry in one hand making beach diving with a DPV a reality and snorkeling a dream and with features like waterproof circuitry, easy maintenance is assured.Its sleek, compact design combined with its own bag makes it easy to carry and incredibly FUN to use. Features an automatic cut off when the unit is released or encounters an obstruction. A protective grille is also supplied as standard for maximum safety.
Standard Package Includes
- Size: 24 in. x 16 in. at widest point
- Weight: 18 lbs, WITH BATTERY
- Buoyancy: 1 lb positive for snorkeling; adjust to neutral for diving
- Speed: Up to 2-1/2 mph
- Operating Time: Up to 90 minutes on one charge
- Battery: 12 amp hour. Recharge 4-6 hrs. Up to 1,000 charging cycles
- Replacement/Extra batteries: Available
- Thrust: 15 lbs/7 kg. (36% more than the original.)
- Switch: Two-hand, safety triggers. It won't accidentally start if you're fidgeting with your mask.
- Handle: Rubberized for comfort and non-slip
- Maintenance: Fresh water rinse
- Depth rating: 100'. (At 101' the unit implodes, much like a Black Hole, to two cubic inches and an automatic warning is given that it could present a choking hazard to small children)
- 12 amp battery
- Battery charger
- Cordura carry bag
- Silicone grease
- Manual pump to unseal battery compartment. Battery is sealed in a double O-ringed compartment for flood-free performance. The pump allows the injection of internal pressure to 'pop' the seal uniformly, thus preventing O-ring erosion. (It is suggested that sail boaters do not attempt to use the tiny hand pump to provide breathable air.)
Take out and store the battery separately from the unit when not in use. Re-charge the battery after use. Re-charge the battery EVERY THREE MONTHS when not in use.