ScubaPro MK2+/R195 Balanced Scuba Diving Regulator
Bulletproof reliability and minimal maintenance make it the system of choice for demanding training centers as well as new divers.
The R195 is a new design based on the heritage of the classic R190 second stage, re-engineered with modern features and materials.
The R195 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and classic purge button.
Its simple and robust construction offers the utmost in reliability and makes the R195 the ideal second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment.
MK2 Plus First Stage
R195 Second Stage
- Classic downstream piston
- Chrome plated brass body
- Low pressure ports: 4
- High pressure ports: 1
- Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: : INT 230 706 / 24.9 - DIN 300 485g / 17.1oz
- Air Flow at 200bar: 2600 l/min - 92 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure (bar/psi): 8.5-9.8 / 123-142
- Classic downstream valve
- Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super-flow hose
- Super Comfort High Flow mouthpiece
- Metal valve housing
- Weight: 198g / 7.0oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi