ScubaPro MK25T / S600T ´´Limited Edition´´ Titanium Scuba Regulator System
This system offers the same performance as the brass version, but in a sophisticated and lightweight package:
*Machined titanium body and components for the MK25T, from a solid block of titanium.
*Titanium trim ring and plate for the S600T.
MK25 FIRST STAGE
SCUBAPRO has been the leader in the evolution of piston controlled first stages since its beginning; the MK25 carries on this heritage with an array of patented features ensuring unfailing performance.
The MK25 is a balanced piston first stage, our absolute top performer. It is a superior regulator thanks to its ultra stable intermediate pressure resulting in an extremely punctual and constantly high delivery of air. This means instant airflow at any tank pressure and water temperature for a real carefree dive.
This Titanium version means same quality and performance but in an ultra sophisticated and lightweight package.
- Machined titanium body and components from a solid block of titanium.
- Air balanced flow-through piston- First stages with air balanced pistons deliver significantly more air to the second stage than any other first stage, while their performance is totally unaffected by the changing tank pressure.
- Two opposite high pressure ports- The arrangement of high and low pressure hoses is crucial to diving comfort. Two opposite high pressure ports allow for an individual positioning of the first stage (pointing up or down). This allows the diverto position the gauges either on the right or left side and increases the freedom of movement for head and neck.
- Multiple low pressure ports- For ultimate freedom in the arrangement of low pressure hoses, the MK25 accommodates five HF (high flow) ports on a swiveling turret, which allows for 360 degree swivel of hoses. High flow ports deliver about 15% more air than conventional ports.
- DIN/INT first stage configurations- To ensure worldwide compatibility, all SCUBAPRO regulator systems are available in a 232bar INT version as well as 300bar DIN versions.
S600T SECOND STAGE
- Air balanced flow-through piston
- Machined Titanium body
- Anti-Freeze protection
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 5 on swivel turret
- High pressure ports: 2
- Tank connection: INT232 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: DIN 300: 350gr / 12.4oz
- Air Flow at 200 bar: >8500 l7min - 301 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8bar - 130-142 psi
A second stage regulator must translate natural breathing behavior into mechanical reality.
A high quality second stage can signiﬁcantly reduce stress and enhance diver safety by providing smooth, low-effort breathing response, resulting in ample yet controllable quantities of air.
- Same performance as the brass version, but in a sophisticated and lightweight package: Titanium trim ring and plate for S600T
- The air-balanced valve technology of SCUBAPRO's S600 second stage features a balancing chamber in the second stage mechanism, slightly offsetting the force of the downstream air entering from the first stage.
- Precision molded carbon fiber & technopolymer housing: low friction, light weight, corrosion and cold water resistant for long life & sturdiness.
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort. This feature enables the diver to adjust breathing effort via an oversized control knob.
- Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA). Another SCUBAPRO patented feature, the VIVA is available on all SCUBAPRO second stages. VIVA uses the power of a vacuum assist to reduce work of breathing and increase breathing comfort.
- Orthodontic mouthpiece. SCUBAPRO uses a comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece on every second stage to reduce jaw fatigue and gum irritation. It was developed by dentists and dental laboratories and lasts longer than any other mouthpiece, because only a minimum effort is needed to hold it comfortably in place.
- Sturdy high flow hose with kevlar lining for extra durability and flawless air delivery.
- Super high-flow exhaust valve provides the lowest exhalation effort and better breathing comfort
- Air balanced valve
- Diver-adjustable inhalation effort
- Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Weight: 156g / 5.5oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1850 l/min - 66 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi