ScubaPro MK17/G260 Tactical Balanced Scuba Diving Regulator
The ideal system for tech divers and cave explorers, perfect for cold waters and with optimal routing options.
Aimed at technical divers, this system can face any dive situation with rock-solid performances and outstanding reliability.
The G260 is a new balanced adjustable second stage featuring metal components for excellent cold water resistance (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector).
It's high performance makes it a choice for all demanding divers and it will be the natural choice for G250 fans. The new left-right hose attachment option makes it ideally suited for tech diving configurations.
G260 TACTICAL FEATURES
- Balanced diaphragm
- Chrome plated brass body
- Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection & Dry chamber
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 4 (2 HFP)
- High pressure ports: 2
- Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: : INT 230 850g / 30oz - DIN 300 625g / 22oz
- Air Flow at 200bar: >6500 l/min - 230 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi
- New! Premium Technical Second Stage
- Nylon fiberglass case
- Dark Anodized aluminum ring
- Anodized knob and nut
- Covered hose swivel for comfort
- Reversible hose attachment
- Air balanced valve
- Diver-adjustable inhalation effort
- Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Weight: 275g / 9.7oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1800 l/min - 66 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi