ScubaPro MK17/G260 Balanced Scuba Diving Regulator
The ideal system for tech divers and cave explorers, perfect for cold waters and with optimal routing options.
The G260 is a new balanced adjustable second stage featuring metal components for excellent cold water resistance (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector).
It's high performance makes it a choice for all demanding divers and it will be the natural choice for G250 fans.
The new left-right hose attachment option makes it ideally suited for tech diving configurations.
- Balanced diaphragm
- Chrome plated brass body
- Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection & Dry chamber
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 4 (2 HFP)
- High pressure ports: 2
- Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: : INT 230 850g / 30oz - DIN 300 625g / 22oz
- Air Flow at 200bar: >6500 l/min - 230 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi
- Air Balanced Flow Valve
- Highest performance in any conditions
- Diver's Adjustable Inhalation Effort
- Allows personalized breathing control
- Adjustable VIVA
- Prevents free flow in cold water or when used as an octopus
- High Flow Exhaust Valve
- Reduces exhalation effort for better breathing comfort
- Metal Components
- Better freezing resistance of the second stage