ScubaPro MK11/R195 Balanced Scuba Diving Regulator
An extremely reliable and durable system with «all rounder» capabilities in temperate and warm waters.
Ideal for beginners travelling to various diving locations.
The R195 is a new design based on the heritage of the classic R190 second stage, re-engineered with modern features and materials.
The R195 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and classic purge button.
Its simple and robust construction offers the utmost in reliability and makes the R195 the ideal second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment.
MK11 First Stage
R195 Second Stage
- Balanced diaphragm
- Chrome plated brass body
- Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection & Dry chamber
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 4 (2 HFP)
- High pressure ports: 2
- Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: : INT 230 692g / 24.4oz - DIN 300 470g / 16.6oz
- Air Flow at 200 bar: >5500 l/min - 195 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi
- Classic downstream valve
- Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super-flow hose
- Super Comfort High Flow mouthpiece
- Metal valve housing
- Weight: 198g / 7.0oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi