ScubaPro Knighthawk Scuba Diving BCD w/AIR2
The Knighthawk, Ladyhawk and Litehawk back-floatation BCs incorporate an array of features which make them a truly complete package for divers who prefer a more streamlined profile.
One of our most popular BCs, Knighthawk is a robust and comfortable back flotation jacket that integrates numerous performance features to deliver outstanding comfort and easy handling.
- Back flotation technology positions air bladder in the back, providing exceptional freedom of movement around chest and shoulders
- 3-dump deflation system enables divers to dump air from a variety of underwater positions
- Streamlined air cell technology and automatic volume control of air cell through compression straps
- Rotating Quick Release shoulder buckles and adjustable shoulder straps improve fit
- Dual zippered pockets with rollout pocket- easily accessible with an expandable compartment
- Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad provide skin-friendly padding
- Firmly padded, flexible cummerbund compensates for changes in the suit resulting from varying depths
- Ergonomic harness incorporates anatomically-shaped components to allow for even load distribution
- Quick-release integrated weight system offers more comfort and convenience. Pouches accommodate from 10lb to 12lb each (depending on size) and are secured in specially-designed pockets with oversized buckles.
- Two rear trim pockets counterbalance front weights and provide a well-balanced swimming position
- 1000 denier nylon outer bladder and 420 denier nylon inner, for maximum resistance to punctures and abrasion
- Pre-bent stainless steel D-rings
- Available with Balanced Power Inflator or AIR2
||Primary Weight Capacity