ScubaPro Everdry 4 Women's Scuba Diving Drysuit
Soft & comfortable like a wetsuit, but keeps you warm & watertight like a dry suit.
Everdry 4 was created for demanding and recreational divers wanting easy-to-wear advanced dry suit protection.
In professional black with modern, metallic silver graphics and logos, this suit says SCUBAPRO quality and spirit throughout.
- 4 mm high-density neoprene maintains optimal thermal insulation but weighs 50% less and is significantly softer than a traditional dry suit
- Ensures better protection and buoyancy stability at depth than a traditional wetsuit
- Featuring Si-Tech balanced side-activated inlet and adjustable outlet valves, facilitating better buoyancy operation and increased comfort
- Soft flexible neoprene socks, fitting a broad range of feet and body combinations. The suit can be worn with
- SCUBAPRO Dry Suit Boots or neoprene boots
- Durable dry back zipper with neoprene protection flap keeps water out
- Convenient and roomy pocket with zippered closure keeps essentials close at hand
- Available in both men’s and women’s sizes. And our women's version is a specifically cut and shaped pattern for perfect fit on the female form
- Reversed construction rolling neoprene neck seals guarantee watertightness without the hair-pulling or potential allergy risks of traditional latex.
- Two exterior velcro closures offer complete adjustment and comfort
- Easy-to-repair neoprene wrist seals for no-leak insulation and comfort
- Elastic, adjustable & removable suspender system for a better fit
- 6.5/5 mm anatomically shaped hood with prolonged neck & soft skin-like neoprene face & neck seals, plus air release valve system, keeps you warm
- Overall quality finishing and details: every millimeter is well thought out and perfected for a premium diving experience