Other products by Pinnacle Aquatics
on orders of $25.00 or more.
Please review our shipping policies for details and restrictions.
Pinnacle Freedom 3 Drysuit Package
Pinnacle Unisex Freedom 3 Drysuit
Durable, lightweight, flexible, and economical
Drysuit Deluxe Carrying Bag
The Deluxe Dry Suit Bag comes as a standard part of the Pinnacle Evolution Series of Dry Suits.
- Fully self-donning front-entry drysuit
- Rental pricing makes this the ideal fleet drysuit for dealers
- Neoprene socks attached
- Diagonal front-entry YKK-BDM zipper, just like on the most
- Protective zipper flap
- Heavy weight latex neck and wrist seals
- Bell-style latex wrist seals fit almost any diver without trimming
- Standard pocket on each leg comes complete with drain grommet
and Velcro™ closure
- Suspenders included at no extra charge
- Si-Tech low profile, high flow 360-degree rotating inflation and
- Extra-thick protective knee panels
- Drysuit Overboots sold separately
- Formatted to carry a Dry Suit, Undergarment, Hood, Gloves, and Dry Suit Accessories.
- Reinforced padded handle
- Internal zippered pocket for valuables that need to stay dry
- Trapezoid shape allows bag to stand alone while you load it.
- 3-sided zipper allows bag to be opened to 48"x31" changing tarp
- Self-healing coil type zippers
- Bag comes with a Name-Card Holder for Identification
- DIMENSIONS: 31" x 21" x 6"
- CAPACITY: 3,906 cubic inches
You're ecstatic. You are getting ready to take the plunge again, but wait, your inflator hose has a leak!
Pinnacle's 33 inch Drysuit Inflator Hose is sold separately from their drysuits so that you never have a dive ruined by a faulty hose.
Makes a great item for Save-A-Dive Kits!
- Adds comfort to drysuit diving
- Will fit onto pre-mounted tabs on any Pinnacle drysuit
- Heavy duty elastic material
- COLOR: Gray
- SIZE: One-Size-Fits-All
Pinnacle Unisex Temperate Drysuit Undergarment
The Temperate Undergarment is designed for use in cool to temperate waters, or for cold water divers who generate body heat or wish to wear other layers of insulation. Extremely soft and comfortable, the
Temperate Undergarment also makes
great apres-dive wear.
• Two 125g/m2 layers of technical fleece insulation (total value 250g/m2)
• Very light and flexible
• Two-way main zipper for easy donning and convenience
• Thumb loops and stirrups help hold the undergarment in place while donning a drysuit
• Two fleece-lined hip pockets
• Machine washable