Pinnacle Black Ice Package
Black Ice Drysuit
The new Black Ice is on the cutting edge of drysuit technology, being the world's first Merino™ lined drysuit. Combining the warmth, flexibility and durability of thermo-compressed neoprene with moisture controlling Merino™, it enables comfortable diving in the ocean's most extreme conditions.
7mm Merino Zippered Drysuit Hood
Merino™ Drysuit hood is the ultimate drysuit hood.
- The warmest, driest, most rugged and comfortable dry suit ever made
- Completely constructed from 7mm neoprene thermocompressed to 4mm
for tremendous insulation, flexibility and durability
- 100% lined with Pinnacle's patented Merino™ lining
- Front entry design
- 1mm nylon zipper flap with #10 YKK zipper is standard
- Neoprene neck seal for maximum warmth
- Thickest grade of virgin latex wrist seals available
- Pocket on each leg comes complete with drain grommet, webbing loops
and shock cord
- Suspenders included
- Si-Tech low profile inflation and exhaust valves
- Merino™ lined neoprene socks attached with Small Diamond soles
It has all the features of the 5mm and 7mm Merino™ Hood, but is built in a short-neck drysuit style.
Available as a stand-alone item to be used with existing drysuits, or as an upgrade to any new Pinnacle drysuit.
Drysuit Deluxe Carrying Bag
The Deluxe Dry Suit Bag comes as a standard part of the Pinnacle Evolution Series of Dry Suits.
- All Merino hoods are equipped with gusseted rear zippers, making donning and
doffing easier than ever
- Merino™ lining adds warmth and softness while inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
- Made with ultra-soft second-generation Elastiprene neoprene, which is stretchier
and more comfortable
- 3mm smoothskin face seal
- Pinnacle’s patented neck sealing system mates with neck of wetsuit to seal out
more water than a traditional hood
- Non-direct vent system allows air to escape while keeping water out
- Face seal is fully trimmable for a custom fit
- Glued and blind stitched construction with reinforcing stress disks at all
You're ecstatic. You are getting ready to take the plunge again, but wait, your inflator hose has a leak!
- Formatted to carry a Dry Suit, Undergarment, Hood, Gloves, and Dry Suit Accessories.
- Reinforced padded handle
- Internal zippered pocket for valuables that need to stay dry
- Trapezoid shape allows bag to stand alone while you load it.
- 3-sided zipper allows bag to be opened to 48"x31" changing tarp
- Self-healing coil type zippers
- Bag comes with a Name-Card Holder for Identification
- DIMENSIONS: 31" x 21" x 6"
- CAPACITY: 3,906 cubic inches
Pinnacle's 33 inch Drysuit Inflator Hose is sold separately from their drysuits so that you never have a dive ruined by a faulty hose.
Makes a great item for Save-A-Dive Kits!
The new Inferno is the latest innovation from Pinnacle; it separates the thermal component out of the wetsuit so that it can be used in any watersports activity.
- Adds comfort to drysuit diving
- Will fit onto pre-mounted tabs on any Pinnacle drysuit
- Heavy duty elastic material
- COLOR: Gray
- SIZE: One-Size-Fits-All
- Constructed using a Tri-laminate material with various thermal linings inside, high stretch Lycra outside and a breathable membrane between adds warmth without buoyancy while under the water and wind resistance above
- New 320 gram merino fleece in the chest and traditional Merino™ lining in the back and sides to provide unprecedented warmth in the core
- Bi-laminate merino lined material under the arms is 100% breathable to prevent overheating when out of the water
- The removeable shoulder closure allows you to attach a V-skin collar, V-skin merino hood or 5mm merino hood depending on your preferred use
- Technical fleece in the arms and legs allows the warm water created by the core to easily transfer around the suit
- Thumb and heel loops keep suit in place when donning but also allow warm water to circulate through gloves and boots keeping your extremities warm
- Chest overprint improves water runoff and wind resistance in the front