Oceanic Women's Hera BCD, Delta 4.2 Regulator, and Octo Package
Oceanic Scuba Hera Womens Diving BCD
Just for the ladies; fit, comfort, a host of female-friendly features, and absolutely gorgeous styling. Maybe you’ve checked out women’s-specific BC’s before at your local shop but never really got what the hype was about. Sure they have different graphics and size ranges, but what is the real advantage of a women’s-specific BC?
The HERA is built from the ground up for you – designed specifically around the female form with ample adjustments to make it your own, without sacrificing the features and functionality that the most discriminating divers demand. This may just be the most comfortable, best fitting BC you've ever worn.
- Hybrid bladder combines the benefits of both rear inflation and jacket style BCs
- Patented Custom Fit Harness with multi-position shoulder straps and cummerbund, the Hera delivers individual comfort for women of all sizes
- QLR Integrated Weight System accommodates up to 20 lbs. plus dual 5 lbs. rear weight pouches for improved in-water positioning. Weight pockets are loaded positioned at a slight downward angle to aid self-loading
- Contoured in all the right places
- Reinforced shoulders, padded back pack and an adjustable position sternum strap ensure comfort and stability
- Pre-bent welded stainless steel d-rings
- Integrated instrument retractor sleeve (retractor not included) and Spinner BC Knife mounting grommets
Oceanic Delta 4.2 Swivel Balanced Regulator w/ Maxflex Hose
Even with the best laid dive plans, there are times you encounter conditions beyond your control.
The Delta 4.2 is one hot new regulator ready to take on all challengers with a new stylish look and FDX-10 First Stage featuring DVT ( Dry Valve Technology).
TECHNICAL FEATURES OF THE DELTA 4.2
- Cosmetic makeover with new stylish colors
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort
- Patented Orthodontic Mouthpiece with high-density bite tabs
- Patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout the dive
- Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple Dive/Pre-Dive Adjustment
- Inline ball swivel for reduced jaw fatigue and comfort
- Paired with the FDX-10 Over-Balanced Diaphragm First Stage available with Oceanic's DVT (Dry Valve Technology)
- Now available with MaxFlex Hose which is a lightweight, flexible, Braided hose designed to outperform and outlive traditional rubber hoses.
TECHNICAL FEATURES OF THE FDX-10
- Valve Type -DEMAND
- Adjustment -KNOB/PRE-DIVE SWITCH
- Balancing System -MECHANICAL
- Integrated Purge Button -YES
- Mouthpiece -ORTHODONTIC
- Nitrox Compatibility -STANDARD TO 40%
- Integrated Swivel-YES
- Weight (without hose) -6.8 OUNCES
- Dimensions (front profile) -2.67 INCHES
- First Stage Configurations -FDX-10
- Minimum Cracking Effort -DIVER ADJUSTABLE
- Factory Set Inhalation Effort -0.0 - 2.5 CIW*
- Work of Breathing -0.87 JOULES
- Warranty -2 YEAR
- Limited Lifetime Service Agreement -YES
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee-YES
- Valve Type -BALANCED DIAPHRAGM
- Primary Material -FORGED MARINE BRASS
- Low Pressure Ports -4
- High Pressure Ports -2
- Dry Valve Technology (DVT) -YES
- Integrated Swivel
- Nitrox Compatibility -STANDARD TO 40%
- 300 BAR DIN Fitting -OPTIONAL
- Sealed Valve Design-YES
- Environmental Protection-YES
- Weight-28 OUNCES
- Factory Set Intermediate Pressure-138-142 PSI
- Pressure Drop-9 PSI
- Warranty-2 YEAR
- Limited Lifetime Service Agreement
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Oceanic Slimline 2 Octo
Keep a low profile. A super streamlined alternate air source that sits flat to reduce drag and prevent tangles.
- Flat design reduces drag and bulk
- Tough housing and rubber front cover will provide years of trouble-free diving
- Large high visibility purge button is easily identified in an emergency
- High visibility yellow hose
- Now available with MaxFlex Hose which is a lightweight, flexible, Braided hose designed to outperform and outlive traditional rubber hoses
Oceanic Veo 2.0 Dual Algorithm Dive Computer Wrist Mount
Technology has never been easier.
Brimming with all the tech and performance features serious divers seek and Oceanic's trademark ease-of-use, the Veo 2.0 could not only be your first PDC, but the last you'll ever need.
The Veo 2.0 is a relatively basic computer, but comes with features including a a full menu of audible and visual alarms for everything from nitrox settings to depth, time and deco status.
You also get a backlight function (you set the duration) and the option of downloading your profiles to a PC.
The Veo 2.0 features large, easy-to-read digits and well-designed bar graphs to make monitoring your ascent rate and nitrogen loading easy.
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm - lets you choose the decompression algorithm basis that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety.
- 3 Operating Modes: NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- 2 Operating Buttons allow "Step Forward" and "Fast Scroll" Interface for streamlined access and setting of personal options
- Air or single Nitrox mix to 50% O2
- Audible Alarm with flashing LED light and User Acknowledgement
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m
- SmartGlo Backlighting senses ambient light, enabling the backlight only in low light conditions, conserving battery life
- Single button access to "Last Dive" display (max depth & bottom time)
- Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed
- 24 dive on-unit log book
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
- Optional PC Interface with OceanLog Download and Settings Upload
- Firmware Auto-Update: download and install the latest firmware – these may be operational improvements or even new features
Tilos Padded Scuba Diving Reg Bag
Extend the life of your regulator by keeping it protected with the Tilos Padded Scuba Diving Regulator Bag!
- Material: 420 Denier Nylon/Mesh
- Velcro hose holder inside
- Mesh bottom corners of bag for ventilation
- YKK zipper
- Shoulder strap
- Size: 14 in. x 11 in. x 5 in.