The Pioneer suit is Oceanic's most advanced wetusit to date and is availble in 3/2mm, 5mm, and 7mm so you can choose the best thickness for your diving environment.
You could spend your whole life waiting for the perfect conditions...or you could use...
The key to making any wetsuit perform to its ultimate potential is by reducing water transfer, allowing cold water to enter the suit and keeping that trapped water from escaping. Lavaskin material does just that by retaining the water in its revolutionary Cross Rib Knit.
Lavaskin assists in thermal protection by trapping water in the indices of the knit, minimizing water movement throughout the suit. The diver's body heats the trapped water and provides an effciient insulator as you dive down to deeper depths as it will not compress.
Lavaskin, paired with our latest technology in sealing system fearures, helps retain body heat for longer, more injoyable dives.
- LavaskinTM insulation provides enhanced thermal protection by using the body to heat water trapped in itís revolutionary non-compressable cross rib knit.
- Strategic use of OceanSpan super stretch professional grade neoprene in non-critical thermal areas for ease of entry and comfort.
- Liquid Seams on the 5mm and 7mm suits prevent water from entering and are much more durable than stitching alone.
- The Pioneer's neck collar may be easily adjusted for size and comfort while maintaining an effective seal.
- Skin-in neck, wrist and ankle seals prevent water flow in from the neck minimizing or even eliminating water flow.
- Skin-in on the backside of the zipper and along the back keep water out from entry points and also serve as a spine pad.
- Pre-bent arms and legs provide superior fit and comfort during periods of extended wear.
- SpanduraTM is used for construction of the rear and knees for durability and anti-slip.
- Stress Disks applied at all internal seam intersections for added strenght and durability
- Reinforced shoulders prevent slipping and wear from straps