Oceanic OC1 Personal Dive Computer with USB Download Kit and Transmitter
The choice is yours.
The debate over a dive computer's algorithm is over.
It is no longer about whether an algorithm is right or wrong, liberal or conservative. It is simply about what is right for you at the current moment. You no longer have to choose a brand based on your decompression algorithm preference... Oceanic's given you the choice depending on who you're diving with or the kind of diving that you're doing, with the first dive computer powered by our exclusive Dual Algorithm™ .
The Oceanic OC1 is an advanced all-in-one dive computer featuring Oceanic’s exclusive Dual Algorithm, wireless air-integration, digital compass, remote Buddy Pressure Check, and so much more. All in a strong, lightweight titanium housing.
Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- Wireless Air Integrated Technology
- Forged Titanium Body with 660 ft / 200 m depth rating
- Advanced Digital Compass with North, Reference, Auto Home, and Declination Adjustment (see NOAA's NGDC geomagnetic chart)
- Switch between 3 independent transmitters, with up to 3 nitrox mixes to 100% O2
- Buddy Pressure Check™ allows you to remotely view your "Buddy's" air pressure
- Advanced watch functions including alternate time zone, stopwatch, lap timer, daily alarm, and countdown timer
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- Gauge Mode with Run-Timer
- User Upgradeable Firmware