Oceanic EOS Regulator, Maxflex DIN Non DVT
Comprised of precision-machined components and extensive research and design, the EOS regulator has achieved an incredible feat…lifelike breathing.
Oceanic’s gifted team of design engineers has included effortless breathing, inhalation effort adjustments, and comfortable second stage swivels and orthodontic mouthpieces into a regulator that you can hold in the palm of your hand.
This is far more than just another regulator in the eyes of the Oceanic team, this is a dream come true.
Now available with MaxFlex Hose which is a lightweight, flexible, Braided hose designed to outperform and outlive traditional rubber hoses (included)
- Pneumatically balanced second stage with virtually no breathing effort
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort
- Patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout the dive
- Ergonomic Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple Dive/Pre-Dive Adjustment
- Inline swivel for reduced jaw fatigue and comfort
- Paired with the rugged FDX-10 Over-Balanced Diaphragm First Stage available with DVT (Dry Valve Technology)