Other products by Oceanic
on orders of $25.00 or more.
Please review our shipping policies for details and restrictions.
Oceanic DataMask Integrated Nitrox-Air Dive Computer
Military Special Forces won't get in the water without it and now you can dive with it.
The DATAMASK HUD features an advanced air-integrated dive computer built directly into the mask!
Every once in a while a revolutionary product comes along that changes everything.
The DataMask is not just about having a computer in your mask – it is about the many practical benefits provided by truly “Hands-Free” diving.
- In-mask Digital Optic System provides a clear, highly magnified image of the LCD, which is viewable regardless of environmental conditions and may be seen clearly by the vast majority of people, regardless of vision
- Allows “Hands-Free Diving” for greater convenience, enjoyment and safety during the dive
- Wireless Air Integrated Technology with patented Air Time Remaining Algorithm
- Audible Alarms with User Acknowledgment
- Adjustable backlight intensity may be set on the surface or underwater, allowing the user to fine-tune display so that it is easily readable, yet not distracting
- Advanced User Settings & Options
- Diver Replaceable Batteries
- OceanLog® PC Download and Settings Upload Software and USB Cable included
- Air or Nitrox The DataMask HUD acts simply as an 'Air' computer until you tell it otherwise, whether that is this weekend or 2 years down the road. As your training and experience grow, the DataMask HUD is designed to grow with you, being easily programmed for Nitrox mixtures from 21% to 50%.
- FO2 50% Default On/Off Following a Nitrox dive, many dive computers calculate your next dive based on a "worse-case scenario", mix of 50% Oxygen and 79% Nitrogen should you forget to reset your actual mix. With FO2 50% Default OFF, your mix remains at the original set point until you change it again.
- Receiver ON/OFF Since the only information sent by the wireless transmitter is cylinder pressure and transmitter battery status, the DataMask HUD is actually a fully functional Personal Dive Computer without air integration features when the Receiver is set Off.
- Dive Mode Selection Activate Digital Gauge Mode for dives conducted beyond the limits of the Air/Nitrox computer, Free Dive Mode or NORM Mode for Air and Nitrox dives.
- Audible Alarm On/Off You may choose to deactivate all audible alarms.
- Maximum Depth Alarm The Maximum Depth Alarm provides an audible warning upon reaching your planned maximum depth. This is an important safety feature for deeper dives or less experienced divers, and it comes in handy for rebreather diving where you can pre-set another level of safety.
- Elapsed Dive Time AlarmYou're on a boat trip and the captain says, "Dive your own profiles, but be back in an hour - we're having lunch!" Just set your DataMask HUD to alert you when your elapsed dive time reaches one hour.
- Nitrogen Tissue Loading Bar Graph AlarmOceanic's trademark nitrogen bar graph design provides the ultimate user-adjustable computer. Want to be a bit more cautious? Make it a personal rule to never enter into the caution zone, or stay one pixel away, or - you get the point. Now you can program the DataMask HUD to do it for you. Set it once and let your computer alert you when your bar graph reaches a pre-determined level.
- Dive Time Remaining AlarmDive Time Remaining provides a 'real' number in minutes. This calculation considers both Nitrogen and Oxygen absorption, displaying whichever allows less time. With this unique DataMask HUD feature, you are able to program an audible alarm to alert you upon reaching a pre-set number in minutes.
- Turn-Around Pressure AlarmThe 'Turn-Around' Pressure Alarm is a unique patent-pending feature that allows you to pre-program an audible reminder when you reach 1000 to 3000 psi in 250 psi increments. This helps ensure that you return to your exit point with plenty of air.
- Ending Pressure Alarm Air Time Remaining calculations are based on the 'Ending' Pressure Alarm. You define how much air you want in reserve upon reaching the surface.
- Maximum PO2 Level Alarm (Nitrox) When diving Nitrox, do you prefer your maximum PO2 exposure to be 1.2 ATA? 1.6 ATA? Depending on where you learned and your own personal comfort zone, the answer may be very different from diver to diver. The DataMask HUD lets you set your own limit. Program an audible alarm to sound at the level that you prefer.
- Water Activation On/Off The DataMask HUD automatically enters Dive Mode when the water contacts are wet, and the unit is submerged past 4 feet. To avoid this when swimming or enjoying other water sports, simply set Water Activation Off.
- Units of MeasurementChoose between Metric and Imperial settings for date, temperature, depth and pressure.
- Automatic Safety Stop Prompt with Adjustable Depth and TimeSet the Automatic Safety Stop Prompt On or Off. Set the Stop Depth to 10, 15 or 20 feet and the Stop Time to 3 or 5 minutes.
Personal Conservative FactorSet the Conservative Factor On to further reduce your exposure to decompression sickness.
- OceanGlo® Backlight Duration and Intensity Would you like the backlight to shut off as soon as you release the button? Would you rather it remain on for 0, 5, or 10 seconds? Would you rather it remain on continously during the dive? We don't need to make these decisions for you; it's your choice. The DataMask HUD even allows you to make modifications to these settings "on-the-fly" during the dive.
- PC Interface Sampling RateYou have the option to choose at which rate the DataMask HUD samples and stores data for later download to your PC.
- Transmitter Link CodeThe DataMask HUD wireless transmitter sends an encoded serial number, so that multiple units may be used side-by-side without interference.
- Version: Mask with built-in computer and transmitter, Mask with built-in computer
- Color: Black
- Type: Air Integrated with Transmitter, Air Integrated
- Maximum algorithm depth: 100 m
- Altitude adjustment: 600-4200 m
- Decompression capability: Variable 3,35 - 9 m/min and 6,4 -18 m/min
- Activation: Water Activation and Push Button
- Decompression display: Yes,digital
- Back light: Yes
- Alarms: Yes, visual and audible
- Battery replacement: User replaceable batteries
- Battery life: 160 h
- Log entries: 24
- PC interface: Inklusive
- Nitrox: Yes
- Changeable gases: No
- Algorithm: Modified Haldanean
- Tissue compartments: 12
- Air integrated: Yes
- Console: No
- Software: Oceanlog
(based on 1 review)
Showing 1 Review:
by Gadget Scuba Guy|
Sweet Mask and Dive Computer
Bought this scuba diving computer mask because I was tired of my wrist mount computer. Now it is all I dive with, how can you beat everything right there on a heads up display while you are diving. I am sold on this and you can't beat the service that Oceanic provides. Thanks OnlineScuba!!
Review and Rate this Item
Does this purchase price include the Transmitter for air intergration.
This is the complete product with the transmitter.