Oceanic Competitive Package
Alpha 8/SP5 Regulator
Alpha 8 Octo
VEO 1.0 Combo Dive Computer
Oceanic OceanPro Scuba Diving BCD With Weight Pockets
Keep it simple.
An economical jacket for the diver who wants to keep it simple, the OceanPro 1000D and OceanPro 1000D QLR BCs feature the same quality workmanship, comfort and fit that you expect from Oceanic.
Oceanic Alpha 8 Sport 5 Non-DVT Regulator
- Designed to withstand the daily rigors of rental and training departments around the world
- Durable 1000D denier fadeless nylon construction
- Available with or without Oceanic's QLR Integrated Weight System. Accommodates up to 20 lbs.
- Integrated backpack with carrying handle
- Easy to adjust quick release shoulder adjustments
- Strategically placed plastic d-ring attachment points
- Sternum strap
Professional performance, entry-level price. If you believe that you shouldn't have to sacrifice performance for price, the Alpha 8 Sport is for you.
The Alpha 8 Sport is the top-performing regulator in its class, and one of the most affordably priced regulators you can buy.
Oceanic Alpha 8 Octo
- The best price-to-performance ratio in its class
- Designed to perform to the U.S. Navy's Class A standards at 198 feet
- Inexpensive to maintain
- Paired with our SP-5 Sport Piston First Stage with optional DVT (Dry Valve Technology)
Professional performance, entry-level price. If you believe that you shouldn't have to sacrifice performance for price, the Alpha 8 Octo is for you. The Alpha 8 Octo is a top-performing regulator in its class, and one of the most affordably priced regulators you can buy.
Oceanic Veo 1.0 Dual Algorithm Dive Computer 2-Gauge Combo
Simple is as simple does.
The Oceanic Veo 1.0 is a solid basic computer designed for air or single gas nitrox mixes up to 50 percent.
It displays only essential information during the dive in easy-to-read digits; uses effective bar graphs to present nitrogen loading and ascent rate; and offers useful features like an automatic safety stop countdown timer that ticks off three minutes when you ascend to 15 feet.
A single push button is all that's required to navigate the settings and the sequences are intuitive with help from the excellent owner's manual and waterproof prompt card.
At this price point, you are giving up bells and whistles--most notably audible alarms, a backlight and the ability to download dive profiles--but these are excellent choices if you want a simple, low-cost computer.
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- Air or Single Nitrox Mix to 50% O2
- Safety Stop Countdown Timer
- Water and/or manual activation
- Single button access to "Last Dive" display (max depth & bottom time)
- 12 dive on-unit log book
- Memory Reset for rental and training applications
- Diver-Replaceable Battery with 8-second "Hot Swap"