Oceanic Traveler's Package
If your travel plans call for lightweight luggage, then the Biolite BCD package is definitely for you!
Alpha 9/CDX5 Regulator
Alpha 8 Octo
VEO 2.0 Combo Dive Computer
OCEANIC BIOLITE BCD
The newest lightweight BCD at just 5.5 pounds!
The new Biolite BC looks to establish itself as a complete solution with the introduction of a new color design and streamlined, integrated weight system.
This is the ultimate travel BC with a perfect balance of features and benefits that makes diving a pure joy.
The Biolite keeps things simple with a clean, straightforward design that focuses on comfort and convenience.
Oceanic Alpha 9 CDX-5 Regulator
Oceanic set out to make a “standard” regulator that was simple, dependable and economical.
- BCD includes a right shoulder carabineer adjustable positioning system.
- Low profile back pack that makes it easy to fold in half for traveling purposes.
- Low profile bladder design and made with Patented Bioflex material- a living fabric" that stretches, flexes and conforms to your body.
- Made with material that can stretch while remaining airtight, Oceanic is able to make a smaller air cell, creating less bulk and drag underwater while achieving high volume of lift when required.
- Torso adjustable shoulder straps and a self-adjusting sternum strap that is equipped with a safety whistle.
- The streamline, Integrated Weight System accommodates up to 14 lbs (6.4 kg) in dual 7 lbs (3.2 kg) front weight pockets.
- The Quick Drop" weight release system is easy to load and use.
- Dual 5 lbs (2.3 kg) tank band Non Drop Weight Pockets" which also add stability when used in the water.
- BCD uses Oceanic's Power Inflator equipped with a cable activated Pull Dump and has an additional lower rear Pull Dump/Overpressure Relief Valve mechanism.
- Provides 32 lbs to 38 lbs (14.5 to 17.24 kg) of lift
- Comes with an Owner's Manual.
What they didn’t expect was that in tests it would outperform other high-end regulators.
Not an easy feat for a “standard” downstream demand valve regulator.
With the Alpha 9, you get effortless breathing in a compact design that is extremely tough yet easy to maintain and service.
Patented orthodontic mouthpiece
- The best price-to-performance ratio in its class
- Designed to perform to the U.S. Navy's Class A standards at 198 feet
- Inexpensive to maintain
- Paired with our SP-5 Sport Piston First Stage with optional DVT (Dry Valve Technology)
- Available with MaxFlex Hose which is a lightweight, flexible, Braided hose designed to outperform and outlive traditional rubber hoses.
To further reduce jaw fatigue, the Alpha 9 features a patented Orthodontic Mouthpiece, designed to accommodate the natural overbite of the human jaw.
The Alpha 9 is classified as being suitable for use with nitrox breathing gas mixtures containing up to 40% oxygen by volume without the need for special preparation, cleaning or component parts.
SP-5 Sport Piston First Stage
The SP-5 offers all divers the opportunity to own a top-performing regulator at an unbeatable price. Repeatedly rated as the best in its class, the Alpha SP-5 exceeds both Navy Class A and European CE standards. The Alpha SP-5 may have been the first regulator you ever used due to its widespread use in rental and resort operations.
Oceanic Alpha 8 Octo with Rubber Hose
Professional performance, entry-level price.
If you believe that you shouldn't have to sacrifice performance for price, the Alpha 8 Octo is for you.
The Alpha 8 Octo is a top-performing regulator in its class, and one of the most affordably priced regulators you can buy.
Oceanic Veo 2.0 Dual Algorithm Dive Computer 2-Gauge Combo
Technology has never been easier.
Brimming with all the tech and performance features serious divers seek and Oceanic's trademark ease-of-use, the Veo 2.0 could not only be your first PDC, but the last you'll ever need.
The Veo 2.0 is a relatively basic computer, but comes with features including a a full menu of audible and visual alarms for everything from nitrox settings to depth, time and deco status.
You also get a backlight function (you set the duration) and the option of downloading your profiles to a PC.
The Veo 2.0 features large, easy-to-read digits and well-designed bar graphs to make monitoring your ascent rate and nitrogen loading easy.
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm - lets you choose the decompression algorithm basis that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety.
- 3 Operating Modes: NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- 2 Operating Buttons allow "Step Forward" and "Fast Scroll" Interface for streamlined access and setting of personal options
- Air or single Nitrox mix to 50% O2
- Audible Alarm with flashing LED light and User Acknowledgement
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m
- SmartGlo Backlighting senses ambient light, enabling the backlight only in low light conditions, conserving battery life
- Single button access to "Last Dive" display (max depth & bottom time)
- Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed
- 24 dive on-unit log book
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
- Optional PC Interface with OceanLog Download and Settings Upload
- Firmware Auto-Update: download and install the latest firmware – these may be operational improvements or even new features