AERIS F.10 v.2 Free Diving Digital Watch
The AERIS F.10 was designed by freedivers for freedivers.
It has many freediving specific features including a wide variety of convenient alarms.
It’s ideally suited for all types of breath-hold diving, spearfishing or freediving, recreational to competitive.
- Freedive Mode Main displays Depth and Elapsed Dive Time with access to either a pre-set countdown timer or lap timer
- User defined surface recovery timer, repeating elapsed dive time alarm, repeating depth interval alarm and 3 max depth
- alarms - with flashing LED and auto-back-light illumination
- 99 dive log with Max Depth, EDT, Surface Interval
- :01 step profile scroll – EDIT and Depth
- History Mode including total EDT and number of dives, Max depth ever with its EDT, Longest EDT ever with its Max Depth
- Average Max Depth, EDT, and number of dives per day
- Digital watch functions including alternate time zone, chronograph, daily alarm, and countdown timer
- Optional PC Downloadable with 1 second sampling rate
- User-Replaceable Battery
- User settable depth activation for shallow water training
- User updateable firmware - with optional cable
- Salt / Fresh Water setting
- Improved time and depth settings resolution
- Repeatable countdown timer for interval training
- Added history for the last session (resets at midnight, or may be manually reset)