COMING SOON IN 2012
Mares Puck Pro Wrist Dive Computer
Everything you need, nothing you don’t.
- Slim design for a perfect fit
- Large display for superior readability
- Intuitive user interface
When Mares introduced the Puck dive computer on the market in 2008, it sent a shockwave rippling through the industry: a super intuitive, easy to use, full-featured RGBM nitrox computer at an extremely competitive price. Now we are doing it again. Though improving on the original concept was not easy, we did so by implementing a larger display in a slimmer design, then added upgradeable firmware and multigas capability. All the bells and whistles, no unnecessary frills.
Puck Pro is the computer that can accompany you through years and years of diving adventures.
- Max Displayed Depth: 150 m (492 ft)
- Memory capacity: 36 hr
- Profile Sampling Rates: 5 s
- Stopwatch: No
- Battery Power Indicator: Yes
- Lithium Battery (user-replaceable): Yes
- Plan Mode: Yes
- Choice of Metrical/Imperial Units: Yes
- Fresh and Seawater Settings: Yes
- Residual Nitrogen Reset: Yes
- Option to exclude audible alarms: Yes
- Exclusion of "Uncontrolled Ascent": Yes
- Ascent Rate Indicator: Yes
- Ascent Rate Digital Indicator (m/min - ft/min): Yes
- Altitude Adjustment: Yes