Mares Abyss 52 Scuba Diving Balanced Regulator
Abyss is available with the compact top performer MR52 first stage:the best for a unique high calibre set up.
MORE PRODUCT FEATURES
- Double DFC system provides a consistent flow of air at any depth, even when breathing simultaneously from both the primary second stage and the octopus.
- NCC system and the design of the Abyss second stage with more metal on the front cover, allows this combination to achieve very high performance in cold water.
- Pre-oriented pressure ports for an ideal placement of hoses even using two independent regulators.
- Material: Metal
- First stage: Balanced diaphragm design
- First stage weight (g) INT: 687
- First stage weight (g) DIN300: 513
- Second stage weight (g): 269
- Total weight (g) INT: 1106
- Total weight (g) DIN300: 929
- Oil/Dry cold water kit: Oil
- Nitrox: -
- HP Ports: 2 HP 7/16" UNF ports
- LP Ports: 3+1 HP: 3Lp 3/8" + 1Lp 1/2" UNF ports
- Inhale pressure: 7.83 mbar
- Inhale pos pressure: 2.18 mbar
- Exhale pressure: 8.23 mbar
- Ext work breathing: 0.88 J/l
- Inhale work: 0.27 J/l
- Pos inhale work: 0.00 J/l
- Exhale work: 0.61 J/l
- Pressure depth: 50m (165ft)