Mares Abyss 22 Navy Scuba Diving Regulator
For extreme emotions
The new Abyss 22 Navy is the Mares answer for your challenge in every condition.
With careful analysis and evaluation of what happens in cold water, Mares has designed an exclusive product accurately studied to guarantee top performance and reliability under the toughest conditions, including diving under the ice.
The higher heat exchange capability and superior ruggedness of rubber makes it the preferred choice for hose material in this application.
- CWD Kit for extreme temperature
- High performance in cold water
- Second stage with fluoropolymer resin finish
All current in line Mares Regulators are compatible up to 40% Oxygen (EAN 40) right out of the box.
Please allow an additional five shipping days for Mares items as they are very popular
- Material: Metal
- First stage: Balanced diaphragm design
- Lightweight yoke: Yes
- First stage weight (g) INT: 850
- First stage weight (g) DIN300: 666
- Second stage weight (g): 269
- Total weight (g) INT: 1338
- Total weight (g) DIN300: 1151
- Second stage dimension: Compact
- Oil/Dry cold water kit: Oil
- Nitrox: -
- HP Ports: 2 HP 7/16" UNF ports
- LP Ports: 1 LP 1/2" UNF port (primary)
- Inhale pressure: 9.87 mbar
- Inhale pos pressure: 3.43 mbar
- Exhale pressure: 6.98 mbar
- Ext work breathing: 0.96 J/l
- Inhale work: 0.31 J/l
- Pos inhale work: 0.03 J/l
- Exhale work: 0.65 J/l
- Pressure depth: diagram at 50m (165ft)