Mako Open Heel Fin
The Mako Fin is a precision blend of ergonomics, hydrodynamics and materials technology created for ultimate comfort, efficiency and performance. The Mako blade's flexible center area creates a massive water channel by utilizing the entire surface area of the blade and foot pocket accelerating water over the blade. The engineered channels and side rails direct water flow off the tips of the fin without allowing water to "spill" from the sides of the blade for uncompromising power and improved efficiency. A series of high performance vents reduce stress while while accelerating water over the blade.
A generous, yet streamlined foot pocket fits a wide range of boots styles while significantly reducing drag. Fins are extremely lightweight for increased performance and ease of travel, and come equipped with an easy adjust quick-release buckle fin strap assemblies. Fins are available in four sizes and come in six color choices. AERIS Mako Fins are covered by a 12-month limited warranty.
• Precision Blend of Ergonomics, Hydrodynamics and Materials Technology
• Flexible Center Channel Accelerates Water Over Blade for Improved Efficiency
• High Performance Vents Reduce Stress
• Oversized Blade Produces Increased Thrust and Propulsion
• Generous, Yet Streamlined Foot Pocket Significantly Reducing Drag
• Foot Pocket Fits Wide Range of Boot Styles
• Extremely Lightweight for Increased Performance and Ease of Travel
• Easy Adjust Quick-Release Buckles
• 1 Year Limited Warranty
|SIZE||SHOE SIZE (US)||SHOW SIZE (EU)
|SM / MD||7 - 10||39-44
|XL / XXL||12+||46+