Innovative Bladefish 5000 Personal Propulsion Jet
The high tech Lithium-Ion powered Bladefish looks like a jet engine and generates much more power than comparable previous generation lead acid prouplsion devices. Unlike them, it can be recharged in a fraction of the time and can be easily stowed in luggage. They are much smaller than their leaden predecessors and are highly maneuverable and compact. The total weight with battery included is 10.2 pounds. This is less than 1/3 the weight of competitive DPV's!!!
Bladefish 5000 FEATURES
- Battery : Lithium Ion 18V (Duo)
- Power Rating: 240
- WattsMotor: 18VRPM (Max): 550
- No. of Speeds: three speed
- Speed Rating: 3.75mph
- Depth Rating: 130ft. (160ft. tested)
- Run Time (Approx.): 70-120 mins.
- Weight (With Battery): 10.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 15 in. Diameter by 5 1/2 in. Width
- Buoyancy: Near Neutral
- Computer Controlled Circuitry
- Double Seals
- Battery Life Meter
- Storage Bag: Included
- Soft Grip Handles: Yes
- Charger Type: Fast
- Charging Time: 4 hrs.
- 'Ready To Go' Charge: 2 hrs.