Ikelite Underwater Housing for Canon 7D Digital SLR Camera
Camera, Lens, and Lens port sold separately and are not includedClick here for Required Lens Ports.
- This heavy-duty housing is contoured to the camera, durable, and completely corrosion free.
- The crystal clear polycarbonate case offers a clear view of the main o-ring seal, port o-ring seal, camera controls, and dry inside.
- The housing is fully functional to a depth rating of 200 feet (60m).
- The housing has only a slightly negative buoyancy in salt water depending on choice of lens port
- All housings come standard with a one-year warranty against manufacturer defect and Ikelite's unrivaled commitment to after-purchase support and service
Controls are provided through the housing for every camera function except the multi-controller and flash "pop-up" button and kept water-tight with Ikelite pioneered Quad-Ring seal glands—proven to be the most reliable method of sealing controls. A large zoom control knob can be comfortably reached without removing your hand from the handle.
A convenient lever control operates the camera's setting/movie shooting button. When the camera is used in video mode this ergonomic control accesses recording start/stop effortlessly with your thumb while maintaining grip on the housing's handle.
Lens Ports (sold separately)
A full range of optical grade dome and flat ports accommodate most macro, wide angle and zoom lenses. The standard port line offers compact and affordable options without sacrificing image quality. The modular port system offers maximum versatility and performance with interchangeable 8" dome and flat port assemblies. Port attachment is quick and easy with a simple locking system and the port o-ring seal is clearly viewed through the housing. Lens ports sold separately.
The Super-Eye magnifier comes standard and offers enhanced visibility of the camera's viewfinder while wearing a diving mask. The camera's large LCD screen can be clearly viewed through the back of the housing. The live preview feature of the Canon 7D model is accessible for framing your photos using the camera's LCD screen.
We feel that TTL exposure is so important in underwater photography that we include TTL conversion circuitry in every Ikelite digital SLR housing. The Canon eTTL2 conversion circuitry in the housing works perfectly with all current model Ikelite DS Substrobes.