Ikelite Underwater Video Housing forJVC MG-530, MG-532 & MG-730 Video Cameras
Camera(s) NOT INCLUDED
This Ikelite compact mechanical underwater housing is designed for the JVC MG-530, MG-532 and MG-730 camcorders.
The housing is molded in clear polycarbonate and includes an optical-glass lens port with a removable UR pro filter.
Composition is easy with the camera's large viewing screen that can be seen easily through the housing back.
- Molded of clear polycarbonate to provide seamless construction and corrosion proof performance.
- This "Clearly Superior" design provides full view of the camcorder, control functions, and assurance the system is safe up to 200 feet (60 meters).
- The housing with camera installed is very slightly negative in salt-water for stability.
- The system's compact size and weight make it a breeze to travel with.
- A complete housing and camera combination weighs less than 8 pounds (3.6 kg).
- The housing with base and handle assembly measures only 11" (27cm) wide; 8" (20cm) high; and 8" (20cm) deep.
- The camera's large viewing screen can be seen easily through the housing back.
- The base removes instantly with a unique toggle clamp for traveling or attaching of the optional Pro Video-Lite 3 battery pack.
- The handle assembly detaches from the housing by removal of just two nuts for packing.
- Included UR/Pro Color Filter provides color correction in tropical blue water with available sunlight up to 80 feet (24 meters).
- An optional filter #6441.81 is also available to achieve more natural tones in green water settings.
- The housing accommodates JVC VF-808U, VF-815U, and the VF-823U batteries.
- Rear-view LCD Monitor
- Power on/off/mode Control
- Record start/stop
- Zoom control
- Program AE Dial Control
- Snapshot Control
- Mode Switch Control
- Lens Cover Control
- Removable external UR/Pro Filter