Ikelite Underwater Video Housing for Panasonic HM-TA1 Camcorder
Camera(s) NOT INCLUDED
Dive into underwater videography with this incredibly compact and simple to use combination.
The Compact Video housing is high quality, built to last, and backed by Ikelite's long-standing reputation for excellence.
A full line of accessories allows you to really get creative with your underwater video.
- Easy open latch and drop in camera loading make set-up a breeze.
- All controls except the "Light" button are accessible through the housing and depth rated to 200ft (60m).
- The camera's built-in light is blocked by the housing port and not usable for underwater video.
- Housing includes a 1cc tube of silicone lubricant, vinyl lanyard, port cover and removable UR/Pro color correcting filter for tropical blue water settings.
- Dimensions: 5.9" wide x 4.4" high x 3.2" deep (14cm x 11cm x 7.6cm) (including controls and lens port)
- Weight: Less than 1lb (0.45kg) above water.
- Buoyancy: Slightly positive buoyancy underwater.
- Compatibility: Housing is compatible with the Panasonic HM-TA1 Camcorder only
- Construction: Built from strong and corrosion-resistant clear polycarbonate injection-molded, allowing visual inspection of the camcorder, control functions, and all sealing surfaces
- Controls: Dependable mechanical controls are sealed with Quad-Ring seal glands. All controls are fully functional through the housing except the "Light" button
- Color Corrector Filter: The UR/Pro color-correcting filter enhances the warm reds and oranges that are lost underwater. The filter secures to the outside of the port offering easy installation and removal. Provides quality results with available sunlight underwater to 80' depth
- Wide-Angle: 67mm wide-angle lenses are compatible with the optional port adapter #9306.78