Other products by Ikelite
on orders of $25.00 or more.
Please review our shipping policies for details and restrictions.
IIkelite Underwater Housing for Sony HDR-CX580V Camcorder
This "Clearly Superior" design provides full view of the camcorder, control functions, and assurance the system is safe.
Simple one touch white balance adds a professional quality to your video as easily as the push of a button.
- One-touch white balance
- Balanced near-neutral buoyancy for superb handling
- Reversing circuitry rights image in mirror
- Visible o-ring seals
- Corrosion-proof solid body
- Depth Rating: 200' (60 m)
- Mechanical Controls
- Access to Most Camcorder Functions
- Clear Polycarbonate Construction
- 67mm Flat Glass Lens Port
- Port Accepts Macro, Wide-Angle Lenses
- Compatible with Color Correction Filters
- Great colors at your fingertips: Custom white balance is one of the best tools for getting natural colors at relatively shallow depths. We put this powerful feature at your fingertips—just point the camera at a white or near-white surface and press a single pushbutton on the back of the housing. Our proprietary circuitry does the rest, no scrolling through menus required.
- Custom white balance requires a reasonable amount of available light and is typically usable up to approximately 50ft (15m). When diving deeper and shooting an external light, simply press the provided Auto white balance pushbutton to return to the camera's automatic mode.
- Ergonomic handling: The included aluminum tray and handles feature comfortable angled grips and provide superb balance and handling underwater.
- Controls: Power on/off, Record start/stop, Auto white balance, Manual white balance, Zoom, Mode button, Snapshot
- Width: 7 in (178mm) including controls
- Height: 6.5 in (165mm) including controls
- Depth: 8.5 in (216mm) including controls
- Weight: 6.3 lb (2.6kg)
- Buoyancy: Neutral in freshwater
- Depth Rating: 200ft (60m)
- Batteries: NP50, NP70, NP100, NP110
- Blue Water Filter: 6441.41, included
- Green Water Filter: 6441.81
- Port Outer Diameter: 3.0 in (76mm)
- Port Thread Diameter: 67mm
- Use 67mm Lenses: Yes, macro only
- Use WP-80 Port: No
- Use Internal Wide Angle Lenses: Raynox DCR-730, DCR-731, or HDS-680; Requires 9306 Dome Port or 9306.1 Flat Port
- Tray Mounting: 3/8-16 studs with 1.75 in spacing (44.5mm)
- Main O-Ring: 0109
- Accessories Included: 0200 Port cover, 6441.41 UR/Pro Filter, 0184.1 Silicone lubricant 1cc tube, 3/8-16 handle mounting studs with wingnuts