Ikelite Underwater Housing for Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7, Leica D-LUX 6
CAMERA SOLD SEPERATELY
Dive into underwater photography with this compact and simple to use combination.
The Compact Digital housing is high quality, durable, built to last, and backed by Ikelite's long-standing reputation for excellence.
TTL FLash Exposure
- Access to important functions
- Electrical TTL bulkhead
- See the O-ring seal
- Wide angle and macro compatibility
- 200ft (60m) depth rating
The only full-featured housing including hard-wired TTL flash exposure. Trigger an Ikelite DS Substrobe with automatic exposure without firing the camera's built-in flash. This saves battery life, improves recycling time and provides the most accurate exposure!
Clearly Superior Design
The durable polycarbonate and acrylic construction provide a unique view of the camera to ensure correct waterproof installation and confidence underwater.
- Controls : All camera functions except for Aspect Ratio Selector switch, Flash Open switch, ND/FOCUS lever
- Width: 6.8 in (173mm) including controls
- Height: 5 in (127mm) including controls
- Depth: 5.9 in (150mm) including controls
- Weight: 2.8 lb (1270g)
- Buoyancy: Near neutral in freshwater
- Depth Rating: 200ft (60m)
- Built-in Flash: Yes
- Strobe Connection: Sync Cord or Slave
- Tray Mounting: 12-24 thread with 3in spacing (76mm)
- Main O-Ring: 0109
- Port O-Ring: 0119.2
- Port Outer Diameter: 3.0" (76mm)
- Blue Water Filter: 6441.41
- Green Water Filter: 6441.81
Use 46mm Lenses: No
- Use 67mm Lenses: Yes
- Use Bayonet Lenses: No
- Use WD-4 Dome:No
- Supplied Accessories: 0200 Vinyl Port Cover, Flash Diffuser, Flash Deflector, 9104.5 Waterproof Bulkhead Cap, 0184.1 Silicone Lubricant
- Spare Parts: 5020 Silicone lubricant in 4 1cc tubes, 9523.10 Mounting hardware kit 12-24 x 1/2"