Ikelite TTL Adapter for Nikon Cameras in Housings with Nikonos Bulkheads
Take advantage of true Nikon TTL exposure to get perfect results every time.
This Ikelite TTL Adapter is for Nikon cameras in non-Ikelite housings with Nikonos bulkheads.
This detachable adapter allows Ikelite's proven Nikon iTTL conversion circuitry to be used with other manufacturers housings.
Note! Adapter is NOT compatible with non-Ikelite strobes.
- Same iTTL conversion circuitry proven effective in Ikelite housings for Nikon dSLR cameras.
- Allows you to toggle between iTTL and manual.
- Reliable Ikelite bulkhead connection at strobe end for attachment of single or dual sync cord. (Cord not included)
- Compatible with many brands of underwater camera housings. (Adapter is not intended for use with Ikelite housings)
- Delrin Nikonos-style connector prevents corrosion or seizing.
- Nikon DSLR or Fuji S5 Pro camera and non-Ikelite housing
- 5-conductor TTL hot-shoe and Nikonos-style bulkhead in housing
- Current model Ikelite "DS" Substrobe. (NOT compatible with non-Ikelite strobes)
- Requires Ikelite #4103.51 or #4103.52 digital TTL sync cord for connection of Adapter to Ikelite Substrobe.