Ikelite Pro-2800 LED Video Lite W/Flex Arm
Ikelite's Pro-2800 LED Video Lite W/Flex Arm delivers a brilliant 2800 lumens of light--perfect for a primary light for underwater video or still photos. This compact, ergonomic light unit provides a diffused 100° daylight-balanced beam, with 100%, 75%, 50%, and 25% power settings, as well as an emergency setting that flashes the light in a universal distress signal pattern. Included is a heavy-duty 10" ball socket arm with standard 1" diameter ball ends, an NiMH battery pack that gives you 90 minutes of light at full power, and recharges (with the included charger) in 5 hours. The charger automatically adapts to any voltage from 100-240VAC--UK, Australian and European adapters are included.
- A perfectly diffused 100 degree beam provides even coverage from macro to wide angle.
- Near daylight color temperature ensures the most true, natural tones especially when combined with ambient light in seascapes.
- The light head's powerful 2800 lumen beam may be reduced to Medium (75%) or Low (50%) power settings to fine-tune exposure and extend battery life.
- An energy conserving Flashlight mode (25% power) is conveniently placed between the most frequently used Off and High positions for quick changes to catch the action. The 700 lumen Flashlight mode is perfect for use as a primary night diving light, focus light, spotting light or for shooting macro video.
- An emergency SOS mode flashes the light in the universal distress signal pattern to gain the attention of a dive buddy or rescue party.
- A compact and ergonomic design features a large power switch on the back of the light head. The heavy-duty and reliable mechanical switch is within easy reach and features click-stops to indicate power setting by feel.
The power supply cord is properly positioned to stay out of the diver's way and reduce stress on the cord end.
The 10" (25.4cm) length SA-100 Ball Socket Arm is heavy duty with standard 1" (2.5cm) diameter ball ends. The SA-100 system is compatible with arm systems from Ultralight or TLC.
- A separate high-grade NiMH battery pack mounts on the bottom of the housing for better weight distribution and improved handling underwater.
- The Smart Charger provides complete recharging, automatic trickle maintenance and conditioning to prolong battery life. Auto adjusts to any input voltage from 100 to 240V. Includes interchangeable UK, Australian and European AC adapters for worldwide use. Recharge time 5 hours.