Ikelite Underwater Housing for Canon 450D Rebel XSi & 500D Rebel T1i Digital SLR Cameras
(Also accepts Canon Kiss Digital X2 & X3 models)
CAMERA, LENS AND LENS PORT NOT INCLUDED-SOLD SEPARATELY.
- This heavy-duty clear polycarbonate case is contoured to the camera, durable, and completely corrosion free.
- Unlike aluminum housings there is a clear view of the main o-ring seal, port o-ring seal, camera controls, and dry inside.
- The housing is fully functional to a depth rating of 200 feet (60m).
- The housing is only slightly negatively buoyant in salt water depending on choice of lens port.
- All housings come standard with a one-year warranty against manufacturer defect and Ikelite's unrivaled commitment to after-purchase support and service.
Controls are provided through the housing for every camera function and kept water-tight with Ikelite pioneered Quad-Ring seal glands—proven to be the most reliable method of sealing controls. A large zoom control knob can be comfortably reached without removing your hand from the handle. An ergonomic new control provides easy access of the Rebel T1i's Live View shooting/Movie shooting pushbutton (Print/Share/White balance selection button on the XSi). A "stay depressed" control for the Aperture/Flash Compensation button allows one-handed adjustment of aperture value in manual mode.
The Super-Eye magnifier comes standard and offers enhanced visibility of the camera's viewfinder while wearing a diving mask. The camera's large LCD screen can be clearly viewed through the back of the housing. The live preview feature is also accessible for framing your photos using the camera's LCD screen.
Release handles with comfortable rubber grips allow for easy attachment and removal of mounting arms at the touch of a button. Two screws remove the handle and tray assembly for traveling. Attach the Pro-V8 LED Video Lite to the top of the release handle using the #9575.4 mount.
Lens ports (sold separately)
A full range of dome and flat ports accommodate most macro, wide angle and zoom lenses. The standard port line offers compact and affordable options without sacrificing quality. The modular port system offers maximum versatility and performance with interchangeable 8" dome and flat port assemblies. Port attachment is quick and easy with a simple locking system and the port o-ring seal is clearly viewed through the housing. Lens ports sold separately.