Ikelite SLR-DC Underwater Housing for Nikon D-90 Digital SLR Camera
CAMERA, LENS, AND LENS PORT SOLD SEPARATELY!
- The heavy duty thick wall dSLR housing is molded of corrosion free clear polycarbonate, features full capabilities, and operates safely to 60m (200 feet).
- The housing "O" ring seal is a masterpiece in fail-safe simplicity compared to designs that require stuffing the "O" ring into a groove. You can see that the "O" ring is sealed.
- The housing size and weight provides neutral buoyancy and superb handling underwater.
- Camera installation is quick and simple.
- The dependable controls are conveniently placed at your fingertips, and kept water tight with Ikelite pioneered Quad-Ring® seal glands proven to be the most reliable method for sealing controls.
- The Ikelite Super-Eye magnifier provided with the housing offers enhanced viewing while wearing a diving mask.
- Controls for all camera functions are provided with the exception of focus selector lock and diopter adjustment control.
- AE/AF lock can be activated with your thumb while holding the housing's handle.
- All camera modes including D-Movie and Live View can be accessed through the housing.
- The camera's media card and battery can be removed and replaced without removing the camera from the housing tray.
- The proven reliable Ikelite bulkhead allows for fail-safe connection of external strobes. Right-angle positioning relieves stress on the sync cord even when the housing is laid on its back.
All ports from our SLR systems can be utilized, allowing use of most macro, wide angle, and zoom lenses. This system allows you to see that the port is sealed. See the Nikon Port Chart to find the appropriate ports for most popular lenses.
The Release Handles allow easy attachment and removal of SubStrobe mounting arms at the touch of a button. Two screws remove the handle and tray assembly for traveling.
TTL Flash Capability
The housing includes iTTL conversion circuitry that puts perfect exposure at your fingertips. The TTL mode provides four 1/3 f/stop increments over or under flash compensation that is added to or subtracted from any compensation entered into the camera. Seven manual power settings in half-stop increments allow for complete creative control. All choices are obtained by simply rotating a knob on the housing back.
The special TTL conversion circuitry operates perfectly with current model Ikelite DS digital SubStrobes