Hyperflex Poly Hot Sock - One Size Fits All
Polyolefin “Hot Socks” offer the ultimate warmth for cold water water surfing. Wear underneath your round-toe boots for the greatest protection against the elements. Because your feet tend to get cold before the rest of your body, poly socks are a surfer’s best friend. You will definitely extend your cold water surf sessions with a pair of poly socks. Once you try them, you will never surf in cold water without them again.
Benefits of Polyolefin
- Moisture Wicking – Polyolefin material wicks moisture away from the skin more effectively than any other fiber. As a result, there is no evaporative cooling against the skin which allows the user to stay warm and dry.
- Superior Insulation – Polyolefin has the highest insulating capacity of any fiber, natural or man-made.
- Lightweight – Polyolefin is an extremely lightweight material. Warmth without excess bulk.
- Durable – Polyolefin fabric is incredibly strong and is remarkably resistant to abrasion and tears. Color is locked into the fiber so this garment will not fade when exposed to sunlight, chlorine or perspiration.
- No Odor Retention & Easy Care – Polyolefin is washable and virtually care free. Because Polyolefin is inert, the fabric does not support the growth of odor causing bacteria.