Hyperflex L/S Polyolefin UV/Rash Guard
Layer the polyolefin long sleeve top under your fullsuit or winter hooded suit for an extra insulating layer in brutal conditions. Extends the length of you cold water sessions. You can also use with boardshorts as a stand alone top for warm water conditions. Provides a good amount of warmth without being too hot. Good Chill blocker.
- Durable Flatlock Seams
- UV Protection
- Great protection against sea lice, jellyfish and rashes
BENEFITS OF POLYOLEFIN
- Moisture Wicking – Polyolefin material wicks moisture away from the skin more effectively than any other fiber. As a result, there is no evaporative cooling against the skin which allows the user to stay warm and dry.
- Superior Insulation – Polyolefin has the highest insulating capacity of any fiber, natural or man-made.
- Lightweight – Polyolefin is an extremely lightweight material. Warmth without excess bulk.
- Durable – Polyolefin fabric is incredibly strong and is remarkably resistant to abrasion and tears. Color is locked into the fiber so this garment will not fade when exposed to sunlight, chlorine or perspiration.
- No Odor Retention & Easy Care – Polyolefin is washable and virtually care free. Because Polyolefin is inert, the fabric does not support the growth of odor causing bacteria.
RASH GUARD FEATURES
The Lycra/nylon LOOSE FIT rash guard is designed to fit loose, similar to a T-shirt. It provides excellent UV, rash and jellyfish protection. (UV rating varies by color of actual shirt. The darker the color of shirt, the better the UV rating).
These shirts are a great first layer under wetsuits or a great stand alone shirt for the beach, lake or pool. Order the same size as your wear in a t-shirt for a loose type fit. For layering under a wetsuit, we recommend going down one full size from your normal t-shirt size.