Hyperflex First Layer Polyolefin Fullsuit Unisex
Polyolefin layering is a great way to beef up the warmth of your wetsuit and extend sessions. Our polyolefin garments wick moisture away from the skin, provide the highest level of thermal insulation, cuts evaporative cooling, and is extremely lightweight. Polyolefin is the perfect layering fabric because it provides the best insulation without adding excess bulk underneath your wetsuit.
Need a perfect under wetsuit layer for cold winter surfing or kiteboarding? Need a fleece layer for under your drysuit? Look no further. This versatile product can be used by itself for tropical diving or pool swimming but can also be used to "beef up" a wetsuit by layering it underneath.
Benefits of Polyolefin
- Moisture Wicking – Polyolefin material wicks moisture away from the skin more effectively than any other fiber. As a result, there is no evaporative cooling against the skin which allows the user to stay warm and dry.
- Superior Insulation – Polyolefin has the highest insulating capacity of any fiber, natural or man-made.
- Lightweight – Polyolefin is an extremely lightweight material. Warmth without excess bulk.
- Durable – Polyolefin fabric is incredibly strong and is remarkably resistant to abrasion and tears. Color is locked into the fiber so this garment will not fade when exposed to sunlight, chlorine or perspiration.
- No Odor Retention & Easy Care – Polyolefin is washable and virtually care free. Because Polyolefin is inert, the fabric does not support the growth of odor causing bacteria.