R360XL Model - High Capacity Surface Breathing Regulator Compressor
For 3 Divers
The R360XL is the same as the R260XL but for three divers, same compact, storage/travel case, but weighing in at a manageable 55 lbs. Because of the exceptional performance of the XL compressor, it is extremely well qualified to support the third, and even, fourth diver at respectable recreational depths. It is shown as a separate entity to eliminate confusion in determining requirements for depth and number of participants.
What you've read above about Model R260XL also applies here. Worth repeating is the uniqueness of this large, single-head compressor: the full marinization inside and out; the vented cover; the six inch cooling fan; the ability to rinse out internally with no disassembly; that it can be serviced by you---in the field.
STANDARD GEAR PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Compressor: Thomas/Air Line, LARGE, single-head, direct-drive, oil-free, Wobble piston.
- Performance: 12.5 CFM at 0 PSI, 9.8 at 50. Two at 85', three at 60, four at 40.
- Air Rating: Grade-E Compressed Gas Association of America.
- Full-time operating speed, compressor and motor: 3,400 RPM.
- Motor: Honda, 4 hp, 4 cycle.
- Operating time: 3 hours. (Watch your decomp. time) on 2.5 qts. of gas.
- Size in Polypropylene Case: 19.5 x 25 x 17 inches high.
- Inflated Float Size: 38 inches. (Stable up to four foot seas. Use also as deck-mount in pan.)
- Warranty: One year on compressor by Thomas; Three year on Honda motor; One year on all other parts.
- Weight: 55lbs.
- 1 ~ Compressor/Engine assembly
- 1 ~ Polypropylene storage case
- 1 ~ 5' US Navy heat hose
- 1 ~ Agricultural-grade inner tube
- 1 ~ 1,000 denier, U/V stabilized Cordura float cover
- 2 ~ Hose splitters
- 3 ~ 60' fully swiveled, individual diver hoses
- 6 ~ Washable, stainless-steel particle filters
- 3 ~ Tow Belts
- 3 ~ Weight Belts
- 3 ~ Adjustable, hookah-specific, 2nd stage regulator w/fully rotational, 360-degree swivel
- 1 ~ Air intake staff and filter
- 1 ~ Down diver flag
- 1 ~ Owners manual (Honda and Air Line/Thomas)