R260XL Model - High Capacity Surface Breathing Regulator Compressor
For 2 Divers
The R260XL is a large, single-head compressor that equals, or betters in delivered air, the other guy's double-head. Can be serviced by you---in the field---in 15 minutes, with just three common hand tools and that, after hundreds and hundreds of hours of faithful service. Too water-logged? About 1,000 Thomas service facilities in North America alone. The Owner's Manual, however, is quite specific in the care and feeding of baby.
The R260XL is powered by Honda's 4 HP, 4-cycle (no mixing), motor. One of the most popular motors in the world, with thousands of service facilities. With a capacity of just 2-1/2 quarts of gas, it will run continually for three hours. Put four people on the system and you've effectively eliminated 12, count em, 12 scuba tanks.
STANDARD GEAR PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Compressor: Thomas/Air Line, LARGE, single-head, direct-drive, oil-free, Wobble piston.
- Performance: 12.5 CFM @ 0 PSI, 9.8 @ 50. Two at 85', three at 60, four at 40.
- Air Rating: Grade-E Compressed Gas Association of America.
- Full-time operating speed, compressor and motor: 3,400 RPM.
- Motor: Honda, 4 hp, 4 cycle.
- Operating time: 3 hours. (Watch your decomp. time) on 2.5 qts. of gas.
- Size in Polypropylene Case: 19.5 x 25 x 17 inches high.
- Inflated Float Size: 38 inches. (Stable up to four foot seas. Use also as deck-mount on pan.)
- Warranty: One year on compressor by Thomas; Three year on Honda motor; One year on all other parts.
- Weight: 55lbs.
- 1 ~ Compressor/Engine assembly
- 1 ~ Polypropylene storage case
- 1 ~ 5' US Navy heat hose
- 1 ~ Agricultural-grade inner tube
- 1 ~ 1,000 denier, U/V stabilized Cordura float cover
- 1 ~ Hose splitter
- 2 ~ 60' fully swiveled, individual diver hoses
- 4 ~ Washable, stainless-steel particle filters
- 2 ~ Tow Belts
- 2 ~ Weight Belts
- 2 ~ Adjustable, hookah-specific, 2nd stage regulator w/fully rotational, 360-degree swivel
- 1 ~ Air intake staff and filter
- 1 ~ Down diver flag
- 1 ~ Owners manual (Honda and Air Line/Thomas)