R260-4 Model - Original High Capacity Surface Breathing Regulator Compressor
For 2 Divers
The ORIGINAL direct-drive system (introduced on May 1st, 1999). Patriarch of the Air Line family of U.S. made
hookah compressors mounted on Honda engines, and made solely for The Air Line's customers by the largest compressor manufacturer in the world. You can be lured with copies of the innovator, but don't get fooled. It is unmatched in performance, features and low maintenance. Powered by the dependable 4.0 HP Honda engine, service on engine and compressor is available at about a thousand locations.
- Inflatable Float Mount Style
- Compressor: Air Line/Thomas, single-head, direct-drive, oil-free, Wobble piston.
- Motor: 4.0 HP, OHV Honda
- Performance: Two to depth of 70', three to 40'.
- Air Discharge: 9 CFM at 0 PSI, 6 at 50 * running at our standard 3,400 RPM **.
- Operating Time: 3 hours plus, on just 2.5 qts. gas. (No mixing)
- Breathing Air Rating: Grade-E Compressed Gas Association of America.
- Size in Polypropylene storage/carry case: 19-1/2-in. by 25-in. by 17-in. high.
- Weight (in case, or on float): 46 lbs.
- Inflated float size: 38" (Stable up to a three foot seas. Use, also as deck mount on 19-1/2 by 25" pan.).
- Warranty: One year on compressor by Thomas; Three years on Honda motor. One year on all other parts.
All marinized parts inside and out, PLUS a vented cover for wash out after a day on the ocean.
STANDARD GEAR PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 1 ~ Compressor/Engine assembly
- 1 ~ Polypropylene storage case
- 1 ~ 5' US Navy heat hose
- 1 ~ Agricultural-grade inner tube
- 1 ~ 1,000 denier, U/V stabilized Cordura float cover
- 1 ~ Hose splitter
- 2 ~ 60' fully swiveled, individual diver hoses
- 4 ~ Washable, stainless-steel particle filters
- 2 ~ Tow Belts
- 2 ~ Weight Belts
- 2 ~ Adjustable, hookah-specific, 2nd stage regulator w/fully rotational, 360-degree swivel
- 1 ~ Air intake staff and filter
- 1 ~ Down diver flag
- 1 ~ Owners manual (Honda and Air Line/Thomas)
These numbers can be misleading as they indicate the discharge directly off the compressor. You will only get full benefit if you wrap your mouth around the compressor head (Do not try it at home).
Running speed affects air volume