Dolphin Tech By IST JTA-2 Aluminum Backplate with Deluxe Harness
The JTA-2 includes a deluxe harness, an aluminum plate, and a crotch strap.
The deluxe harness gives the diver a more comfortable set up than the basic harness. It comes with anatomically shaped shoulder padding and in 2011, waist cushions are added to soften the burden brought on by the heavy cylinder(s). An extra set of pre-fixed chest D-rings provide additional attachment points for extra gear.
ALUMINUM BACK PLATE
- 5cm(2”) wide, 2.5mm thick nylon webbing
- Anatomic shoulder pads and waist cushions
- Overall length: 320cm
- 1 nylon connecting webbing
- Shoulder pads (with 4 bent D-rings (DR1)
- 8 keepers (WK4)
- 2 waist straps with & quick-release buckles
- 4 * strap keepers (WK4)
- 2 flat D-rings (DR2)
- 1 stainless belt buckle.
The back plate is the heart of a technical buoyancy compensator. It provides the vital connection between a diver and his scuba. Individually press-formed and all edges de-burred, DOLPHIN TECH back plates have 5cm (2”) slots for the harness and crotch strap as well as 10 perimeter holes for attaching additional equipment such as stage bottles and canister torch. There are 3 sets of tank mounting holes along the plate’s center line, giving the diving easier option to fine tune tank to torso position.
- Material: 6061 aluminum
- Weight: 0.8kg (1.76lb)
- Mounting hole distance: 11”(27.9cm)
- Light-weight, excellent for traveling
The soft crotch strap further secures and stabilizes your scuba rig to your torso without causing any discomfort.
- Soft 5cm (2”) wide, 1.2mm thick nylon webbing
- Pre-fixed webbing keeper and flat stainless d-ring