Cressi Womens Castoro 5mm Scuba Diving Wetsuit
This traditional modular wetsuit in double-lined neoprene is available in men and women’s versions and is made up of a one-piece, and a hood which can all be purchased separately.
The long sleeved one-piece is made from 5 mm double-lined neoprene and has a strong YKK back zip with Aquastop under zip lining to minimize water infiltrations.
The seals at the wrists and ankles are made with the Aquastop system which uses seals in smooth 2 mm neoprene, covered in Metallite.
The legs are pre-shaped to guarantee an extremely easy kick.
There are anti-wear inserts on the knee and shin area.
The short-sleeved jacket, in 3.5 mm neoprene, has a zip fastener up to the face and an incorporated hood.
To limit the entrance of water it has a smooth neoprene seal along the outline of the face.
The separate hood, which can be used with the one-piece, also has a smooth neoprene seal along the outline of the face and on the chin and mouth area.
Who it is for:
The one-piece is ideal for waters at an average temperature. The Metallite seals and the ample back opening that is offered by the vertical zip allow the suit to be put on and taken off quickly and easily.
- Modular wetsuit made up of a one-piece, and hood (sold separate)
- One-piece suit in 5 mm double lined neoprene.
- Pre-shaped legs
- YKK zip with under zip lining
- Anti-wear inserts in Power Tex on knees, shins and shoulders
- Wrists and ankles with the Aquastop system (seals in smooth 1.5 mm neoprene, covered in Metallite)
- Hood with watertight seal around the face and neck