Cressi Sub Pointed Orca 12 Inch Dive Knife With Sheath
This legendary product has been around for years and years and has now become a sought-after collector's item!
It is considerably heavy and large, perfect for a work tool, which this knife is designed to be.
- The large blade is forged from special steel, with a smooth edge on one side and partly serrated on the other.
- This side of the blade has a line cutter at the handle end.
- The anatomical, non-slip handle is made from soft grip material for a comfortable grip and comes with anatomical moulding for the fingers to fit into.
- On the back, it ends with a chrome-plated knob that can also be used as a mallet.
- The front of the handle ends with a stainless steel hilt to protect the fingers.
- The sheath is made from plastic and has a traditional elastic band to hold on the knife.
- It also has loops to attach the knife to your leg or onto your belt and comes with two leg straps.
Please allow an extra five shipping days for Cressi items as they are very popular
- Total length: 300 mm
- Blade length: 178 mm
- Blade width: 32 mm
- Blade thickness: 5.5 mm
- Weight, knife only: 450 g
- Weight with sheath and straps: 600 g
- Water buoyancy: negative