Cressi Sub Occhio Plus Two Window Freediving Mask
The Occhio Plus is the most popular freediving and Spearfishing mask in the Cressi Line.
It has very low internal volume and large, tempered, angled glass lenses, which gives this mask an exceptional field of vision, combined with its extremely low volume, makes it an optimum choice for deep freediving and spearfishing.
The low internal volume of the OCCHIO allows the diver to descend to deeper depths by using minimum effort for equalization during the descent.
The black skirt protects the divers eyes from unwanted back glare and distraction while spearfishing and is also manufactured with allergy free silicone.
The mask strap and buckles tilt vertically and sideways and are easily manageable even when wearing neoprene gloves.
Please allow an additional five shipping days for Cressi items as they are very popular
- Specifically Designed for Deep Freediving and Spearfishing
- Low internal volume allows the diver less effort to equalize
- Black allergy free Silicone Skirt to prevent back reflection
- Large tempered patented raking angled Glass Lenses provide an excellent field of vision
- Swivel Buckles and Straps, along with soft Silicone straps allow for an extremely comfortable fit.
- Unique Skirt Design allows for a more versatile fit, accommodating a multitude of face types.