Cressi Sub Norge 9.4 inch Pointed Tip Dive Knife
Norge is a modern, compact knife with a futuristic design and a strong, tempered blade.
- The anatomical, non-slip handle is made from soft grip material.
- It is separated from the blade by a small technopolymer thumb tab.
- The blade is made from special tempered stainless steel, with a smooth edge on one side and partly serrated on the other.
- This side of the blade has a line cutter at the handle end.
- The black technopolymer sheath comes with loops to attach it to leg or at the waist.
- The blade hooks onto the sheath with a quick-release spring slide that sits smoothly against the actual sheath.
- The knife comes with two, standard issue straps to attach it to your leg.
Please allow an additional five shipping days for Cressi items as they are very popular
- Total length: 228 mm
- Blade length: 117 mm
- Blade width: 26 mm
- Blade thickness: 4.5 mm
- Weight, knife only: 140 g
- Weight with sheath and straps: 250 g
- Water buoyancy: negative