Cressi Sub Ellipse Black MC5 Diaphragm Yoke Regulator
The MC5/Ellipse Black combination delivers an exceptional price to performance value. A trimmed down version of the MC9 first stage, the MC5 uses the same innovative technology, but in a compact package great for all-around diving.
The lightweight hyper-balanced diaphragm first stage is armored in a protective elastomer shell and uses a self-lubricating jacketed cylinder to prolong service life.
The Ellipse Black delivers smooth breathing, incorporating the natural advantage of the elliptical diaphragm.
1st stage MC5
The MC5 first stage, which was entirely developed by the Cressi Design and Development Centre, is a diaphragm first stage of extremely low weight and size with highly technological content.
The sliding cylinder of the piston is sheathed with a special self-lubricating polymer which reduces internal friction to a minimum and totally eliminates any possible oxidization that could alter the performance of the regulator over time.
The high performance is further increased by a special assistance chamber that triggers a strong Venturi effect between the central diffuser and the intermediate pressure outlets.
The hyper-balanced diaphragm mechanism not only maintains the performance of the regulator when the pressure in the tanks varies and depth increases, but even increases performance in the final stage of the dive, notoriously the most critical.
A sintered filter with a greater surface area traps the impurities in the incoming air.
The low and high pressure outlets are pre-oriented for ideal placement of the hoses.
The small cylindrical body is completely covered by a protective elastomer shell.
Dismantlement and maintenance are quick and easy thanks to the new INT yoke connection system or the internally threaded DIN fitting.
- Hyper-balanced diaphragm first stage
- 3 pre-oriented low pressure outlets
- 1 high pressure outlet
- Sintered filter with greater surface area
- First stage completely protected by an elastomer shell
- Available with INT yoke or with DIN 200/300 bar fitting
- Weight of MC5 with INT yoke: 550 g
- Weight of MCR with DIN 300 bar fitting: 450 g
Please Allow An Extra Five Shipping Days For Cressi Items As They Are Very Popular
- Downstream system
- Adjustable venturi effect
- Patented elliptical diaphragm
- Patented antifriction lever
- Swinging valve shaft with sealing washer
- Big purge button
- No resonance material for the body
- Weight without hose: 5.64 Ounces
- Combination Performance:
- Average cracking effort 5.4mbar
- Average breathing effort 1.15 J/l
- Certification: EN250/2000 for cold water