Cressi Sub Dry Top Scuba Diving Snorkel
The Dry snorkel has a unique splash guard at the end which greatly reduces the entrance of water during use on the surface.
The end part has a corrugated piece that is smooth on the inner side and keeps the snorkel away from the mouth during use when scuba diving.
A special water collection well, with a large elliptic valve, allows quick and easy expulsion of water.
- Technical characteristics
- New design for the splash guard end-piece
- Ergonomical shape for maximum comfort
- Mouthpiece and corrugated piece in hypoallergenic silicone
- Drainage well for quick and easy emptying