No Free Shipping On This Item
Cressi Moby 5 Rolling Dive Bag
A large backpack that is slightly smaller than the Moby XL model and which replaces the Moby 4 model in the range.
- It is made from a new 300/400 denier material that is light yet very strong.
- The main compartment opens on three sides allowing easy access.
- There are two large bellows pockets to the front with zip closures, two side pockets for fins and a small upper pocket that holds an address tag.
- There are also two adjustable, padded, straps for carrying on the back that can be placed in special pockets when the backpack is being forwarded.
- The reinforced pull handle is telescopic and fully retractable.
- The wheels have a large diameter and can be removed and easily replaced in the event of breakage.
- There are two carrying handles: a reinforced one at the top and one with Velcro closure at the bottom.
- The back of the bag houses supporting rods to keep the Moby 5 in a vertical position.
- All the zips are very strong YKK
- Total volume: 115 litres
- Size of main compartment: 76 x 40 x 28 cm
- Size of upper front pocket: 344 x 23 x 8.5 cm
- Size of lower front pocket: 34 x 38 x 8.5 cm
- Size of fin pocket: 73 x 25 x 7 cm