Cressi Mens Air Travel 2.0 Scuba Diving BCD, Regulator, Dive Computer Package
Please Allow An Extra Six Shipping Days For This Cressi Item As It Is Very Popular
AIR TRAVEL 2.0 JACKET BCD FEATURES
The newly released Air Travel 2.0 Jacket BCD packs easily making it a great option for Traveling scuba divers. It includes the same convenient carry bag as the Travelight BCD, folding up effortlessly into a compact package. It is a rear inflation BC that features the Cressi new Commando inflator, which has a durable new design with sealed components, making it more reliable & easier for service.
CRESSI AIR TRAVEL 2.0 JACKET BCD SIZE CHART
- Durable 420 Denier nylon construction
- Lock Aid System integrated weight pockets
- Elastic air cell restraint system for streamlining
- Rigid, padded back
- Two-piece, adjustable elastic waistband for a secure, non-binding fit
- 2 zippered cargo pockets
- 4 stainless D-rings
- 2 spring-clip holding rings
- Streamlined power inﬂator
- Folds quickly into compact travel tote
- Weight Pockets Included
- Color: Black/Grey
- Sizing: XS, Small, Medium, Large or X-Large
Place tape under arm and measure around the fullest part of your chest
Measure around your natural waistline.
||X-Small / 2
||Small / 3
||Medium / 4
||Large / 5
||X-Large / 6
||5'3" - 5'9"
||5'5" - 5'11"
||5'7" - 6'1"
||5'9" - 6'4"
||32-in. to 35-in.
||35-in. to 39-in.
||39-in. to 43-in.
||41-in. to 45-in.
||45-in. to 49-in.
||30-in. to 35-in.
||32-in. to 37-in.
||37-in. to 41-in.
||39-in. to 43-in.
||43-in. to 47-in.
||121-lbs. to 143-lbs.
||139-lbs. to 172-lbs.
||165-lbs. to 187-lbs.
||176-lbs. to 220-lbs.
||243-lbs. to 265-lbs.
|CUMMER BUND CIRC.
||26-in. - 30-in.
||28-in. - 32-in.
||30-in. - 34-in.
||35-in. - 39-in.
||48-in. - 52-in.
CRESSI LEONARDO COMPUTER CONSOLE FEATURES
This durable unit features Cressi's reliable,brass housed PSI gauge All components of the console are very easy to be assembled Console ergonomically designed and its comfortable to hold Loops on the back of the boot allows the console to be fixed to the gear for the divers preference
CRESSI ELLIPSE BALANCED MC9 REGULATOR FEATURES
- Entry level computer featuring Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes.
- Three levels of conservation that the user can adjust.
- Speed ascent control 10 m per minute
- Modified Haldane and Wienke dive tables are used to calculate saturation.
- The Log book can hold up to 60 dives or 75 hours worth of dive information and it is updated every 20 seconds.
- Compact unit with a large, Hi Definition screen
- Easy to read numbers
- Battery indicator on the display
- Beeps are very audible under water
- One front button controls all functions of the computer.
- A quick press of the button changes the function of the computer and a long press selects the function.
- No wet contacts are used on the unit which insures that rust will not be a factor. An extremely durable and reliable computer.
- User changeable battery
Many of the exclusive technical characteristics of Ellipse, covered by 4 international patents, have been transferred to this new second stage.
CRESSI OCTOPUS ELLIPSE SCUBA DIVING REGULATOR FEATURES
- Ellipse Balanced has a slightly larger casing which is made from a sound absorbing material, and a new diaphragm that further improves the already very low inhalation effort of Ellipse.
- The weight is very low (the lightest in the category).
- The pneumatic balancing system of the piston allows for constant performance at any depth and with any air pressure in the tanks.
- An easy grip knob allows for the instant adjustment of the inhalation effort, even when wearing gloves, thus regulating it as first regulator or as spare regulator depending on the preferences of the user and the required use.
- The regulation system is protected by a double seal and is fully protected from contact with water, thus maintaining smooth rotation even over time.
- A small lever, located in the upper part of the casing, acts as a flow deviator and allows the Venturi effect to be adjusted.
- When placed in position (-) it functions as pre-dive, for getting into the water and the first stages of the dive, whilst when moved to (+) it allows the regulator to develop its maximum performance.
Excellent breathing performance, with all the technological innovation and easy maintenance features of the Ellipse second stage, means divers never have to settle for reduced performance from their safe second.
(*)values measured in compliance with UNI EN 250 standards.
- Large, elliptical shaped diaphragm provides a natural mechanical advantage for easier breathing yet feels streamlined and unobtrusive.
- Dive/pre-dive adjustment switch manages Venturi effect to prevent freeflow at surface.
- Internal heat exchanger helps reduce freeze-ups in cold water.
- Elliptical casing uses a fold out opening and instant cam-lock closure for fast access and maintenance.
- A special folding diaphragm is uses a large, computer designed regulator lever.
- The second stage case can be quickly separated from internal components for faster, easier maintenance.
- High-visibility yellow markings make these second stages easy-to-see for use as an octopus or safe-second.
- Long, 36-inch yellow hose included with each for additional visibility and easier air sharing.
- Downstream system
- Adjustable venturi effect
- Patented elliptical diaphragm
- Swinging valve shaft with sealing washer
- Big purge button
- No resonance material for the body
- Weight without hose: 5.64 ounces
Certification: EN250/2000 for cold water