Cressi Mens Air Travel Scuba Diving BCD, Regulator, Dive Computer Package
The Air Travel BCD packs easily making it a great option for Traveling scuba divers. It includes the same convenient carry bag as the Travelight BCD, folding up effortlessly into a compact package. It is a rear inflation BC that features the Cressi new Commando inflator, which has a durable new design with sealed components, making it more reliable & easier for service.
AIR TRAVEL BCD FEATURES
CRESSI LEONARDO COMPUTER CONSOLE FEATURES
- 420 denier nylon
- Light Weight,yet very durable
- Size M weighs only 5.5lbs
- Chest strap can be adjusted to three different levels
- Back pad is a soft and comfortable,tank is securely fitted to the jacket with two straps
- Shoulder straps are very comfortable and supportive
- Easy to adjust even in water
- Elastic band assists the deflation of the BC
- Drop down weight pockets
- 4 plastic D-rings and new ,light weight waist,chest and shoulder buckle
- The integrated weight system hold up to 20 LBS
- Two non-releasable 8 lbs rear trim weight pockets
This durable unit features Cressi's reliable,brass housed PSI gauge All components of the console are very easy to be assembled Console ergonomically designed and its comfortable to hold Loops on the back of the boot allows the console to be fixed to the gear for the divers preference
CRESSI ELLIPSE BALANCED MC9 REGULATOR FEATURES
- Entry level computer featuring Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes.
- Three levels of conservation that the user can adjust.
- Speed ascent control 10 m per minute
- Modified Haldane and Wienke dive tables are used to calculate saturation.
- The Log book can hold up to 60 dives or 75 hours worth of dive information and it is updated every 20 seconds.
- Compact unit with a large, Hi Definition screen
- Easy to read numbers
- Battery indicator on the display
- Beeps are very audible under water
- One front button controls all functions of the computer.
- A quick press of the button changes the function of the computer and a long press selects the function.
- No wet contacts are used on the unit which insures that rust will not be a factor. An extremely durable and reliable computer.
- User changeable battery
Many of the exclusive technical characteristics of Ellipse, covered by 4 international patents, have been transferred to this new second stage.
- Ellipse Balanced has a slightly larger casing which is made from a sound absorbing material, and a new diaphragm that further improves the already very low inhalation effort of Ellipse.
- The weight is very low (the lightest in the category).
- The pneumatic balancing system of the piston allows for constant performance at any depth and with any air pressure in the tanks.
- An easy grip knob allows for the instant adjustment of the inhalation effort, even when wearing gloves, thus regulating it as first regulator or as spare regulator depending on the preferences of the user and the required use.
- The regulation system is protected by a double seal and is fully protected from contact with water, thus maintaining smooth rotation even over time.
- A small lever, located in the upper part of the casing, acts as a flow deviator and allows the Venturi effect to be adjusted.
- When placed in position (-) it functions as pre-dive, for getting into the water and the first stages of the dive, whilst when moved to (+) it allows the regulator to develop its maximum performance.